This special kit was designed for students enrolled in the Michelle’s Madeira Doll Dress online class with Connie Palmer, available through the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo. The kit includes the fabric and more needed to make the dress.
Enrollment to the online class must be purchased separately. Pattern and instructions are available to class students only.
The kit contains the following materials to be used to make one dress:
- 1/2 yd of llama cotton print dress fabric
- 15″ x WOF (45″) of contrast dot cotton print fabric
- 1/4 yd of cotton pique fabric
- 6″ strip of 1/2″ Velcro
- 1 pk of #110 Schmetz Universal Needles
- 1 pk of #80 Schmetz Universal Needles
- Tear-Easy Stabilizer
- Vanish Light Thread
- Mettler 60wt Thread
- So Fine 50wt Thread
Price includes shipping within continental U.S.