This is the perfect kit for those that need to practice heirloom techniques before starting a major project. The kit contains 100% cotton batiste, French lace insertion, French lace edging and Swiss entredeux. A Schmetz Twin needle for pintucks and a Universal #110 needle are included for specialty stitches. Red dots are for marking the right side of fabrics and laces and our favorite shish kebab sewing tool is handy for so many techniques.
The kit contains the following:
- 1/2 yd Cotton Batiste fabric in white
- 3 yds of 5/8″ lace insertion in white OR ecru
- 1 yd of Swiss entredeux in white OR ecru
- 2 yds of 5/8″ OR 1″ lace edging in white OR ecru
- 1 pkg Schmetz Universal Needle (#110)
- 1 pkg Schmetz Twin Needle (#1.6/70)
- 6 ea Avery Little Red Dots
- 1 ea Wooden Shish Kebab Stick
There are no reviews yet.