This special kit was designed for students enrolled in the Crowning Glory Heirloom Bonnet online class with Connie Palmer. This sweet bonnet is the perfect gift for a new baby. The kit includes the fabric, laces, ribbons, threads, needles and stabilizer that you will need to make the bonnet.
Enrollment to the online class must be purchased separately. Pattern and instructions are available to class students only.
The kit contains the following materials to be used to make ONE bonnet:
- 1/4 yd Swiss Nelona Batiste in white
- 3/4 yd of 1″ French Lace Edging in white
- 24″ of 5/8″ Silk-Satin Ribbon in white
- 1 yd of 1″ Silk-Satin Ribbon in white
- Floriani Wet-n-Gone Stabilizer
- Floriani Tear Away Stabilizer
- 1 Schmetz #100/16 Wing Needle
- 1 Schmetz #80/12 Universal Needle
- Floriani 40wt Embroidery Thread
- Mettler 60wt Cotton Thread
Price includes shipping within continental U.S.