This 4-1/2″ square ruler from Creative Grids® is the perfect companion for anyone who loves to work with the 5″ precuts on the market today.
- Easy-to-read black and white markings are printed in 1″ grids marked in 1/8″ and 1/4″ increments.
- Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4″ grip sides to cut whole inches.
- Use the Turn-a-Round feature to cut 1/2″ increments by following the white numbers on black dots and 1/2″ grip sides.
- The 1/4″ dashed lines, which are printed on two adjoining sides, aid in trimming seam allowances.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square to show the center of the ruler. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches, embroidered, and appliqued blocks.
- A 45º diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangle blocks easy and accurate.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.