This special kit was designed for students enrolled in Connie’s Heirloom Quilt Class. Designed by Connie Palmer, this quilt showcases many heirloom techniques, including pintucks, lace shaping, puffing and more. The kit includes the fabrics, laces, batting and threads needed to make the quilt.
Enrollment to Connie’s Heirloom Quilt Class must be purchased separately. Pattern and instructions are available to class students only.
The kit contains the following materials to be used to make ONE quilt:
- 4-1/2 yds Cotton Batiste fabric in white
- 1-1/4 yd of Cotton Batiste fabric in ecru
- 6″ x 22″ of Plumetis Dotted Swiss in ivory
- 15 yds of 5/8″ insertion lace in ecru
- 1-3/4 yd of edging lace in ecru
- 1/2 yd of Swiss Entredeux in ecru
- 2 yds of gimp cord in white
- 1 baby size pack of batting
- 1 large spool of Mettler 60wt thread in ecru
- 1 large spool of Mettler 60wt thread in white
- 1 pack of Sulky 40wt-Rayon embroidery thread in ecru
- 1 pack of Sulky 12wt-Cotton embroidery thread in ecru
- 1 pack of Superior wash-away thread